Yata went with Fushimi and Aya to Shizume city to chase the blimps. Yata’s family conditions are revealed in this scene. „Since my father has never been around, my mother ended up remarrying a good person.“ His new father and mother had two children and Yata was the only one in his family who was related to them by only a half. „It wasn’t me any more who was the only one who could protect my mother and that was okay I thought. But it feels like that place started to not be the place I belong to anymore.“ The 12 year old Yata had until now lived with the goal to protect his mother, but now that he had lost that goal he didn’t feel like he belonged to that new family anymore. Yata described his mother as very gentle and kind. It must have been difficult for Yata to feel the need to protect his mother even though he was a only a child.
Red greets fans as the leader of GORA and reveals various information about new K materials
- He states that the Gakuen K Drama CD, to be released on July 9th, is an original work written by the seven members of GORA with reference to the various seasons. It is compliant with the plot of the Gakuen K manga in G-Fantasy.
- It will include a story about an excursion on the Himmel Reich. In which Fushimi, Yata, Shiro, Kuroh and their classmates are shipwrecked. Another of Awashima giving supplementary lessons, in Summer, in risque clothing that troubles everyone. There will also be pillow fights, Kusanagi managing the bar and having an adults talk with Anna, and Munakata undertaking public morals inspections.
- He says that the one he is most interested in is a summer story he wrote about Yata encountering a ghost on the staircase to the music room.
- The GORA team put their all into it so look forward to the release!
- Furthermore, the theme song ANGELA wrote for Gakuen K: Wonderful School Days will also be on the CD.
Links to the movie character profiles and K stage play were also made available!